True to the motto “the whole is more than the sum of its parts”, our job scheduler software systems BICsuite and schedulix stand out with a series of features that provide for reliable, dynamic and cost-effective automation of your IT processes. Completeness, dynamics, streamlined concepts, stability and intuitive operability are just some of our Automation Platform characteristics with which you can gain an unbeatable system for achieving lower costs and greater efficiency from the development phase through to operating all the IT process workflows.
The BICsuite highlights at a glance:
- Completeness of functions is absolutely crucial for a job scheduler, because if any lacking functions have to be implemented by the user in the managed processes, this will lead to a loss of transparency and flexibility and result in greater susceptibility to errors.
- BICsuite dynamically calculates which processes are to be executed, taking into account all constraints (priorities, resource availability, etc.). Because all processes are started as soon as possible, an optimal throughput of all systems is guaranteed.
- With a manageable number of simple, clearly understandable concepts such as exit states, batch and job hierarchies, dependencies, resources and triggers in a hierarchically structured runtime environment, all functional requirements for IT process automation can be met in the BICsuite job scheduler.
- The uniform front end allows complete operation of the system for administration, design, monitoring and operations across systems with a standard browser.
- Scalability: With different editions of BICsuite (BASIC, PROFESSIONAL and ENTERPRISE) as well as schedulix (Open Source) and with maintenance and support options based on the real benefit for the user, our workload automation systems can be used profitably in all project sizes and phases.
- BICsuite ensures the highest level of security. All components (users, job server agents and user processes) must authenticate themselves to the system. System privileges allow the targeted delegation of administration tasks without granting full administrator rights. The traceability of all operator interventions is ensured at all times by an audit trail.
- Integration: All functions of our workload automation systems BICsuite and schedulix are operated via an open and fully documented API. Unrestricted control from any third-party system is possible at any time.
- Stability: The restart of all components of our workload automation platform is guaranteed at any time without manual intervention after a hardware or power failure, operating system crash or other problems – assuming the data security of the RDBMS used.
- Low system load due to the Workload Automation Platform itself and short response times during operation were taken into account from the very beginning as a design goal of BICsuite and when building the server infrastructure, ensuring optimal performance.
- Architecture: Proven industry standards ( Java, JDBC, SQL, RDBMS, TCP/IP, C, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, …) form the reliable foundation of our Workload Automation Platform. By investing in the development of a state-of-the-art server infrastructure, we have created a system that sets standards in reliability and performance.
The main highlights in detail:
Do you have questions about our products and services or would you like a non-binding presentation? Please contact us!